October 23, 2020
- Read as little as possible. If you can get through life having never read a book, this is ideal.
- If you must read something, read poetry, preferably my poetry.
- Never, under any circumstances, read the same thing twice. If you've ever read anything twice, you must read it a third time backwards to undo the damage.
- Words cannot be "uploaded", they are for speaking, so move your lips when you read (a little tongue action wouldn't go amiss).
- Don't waste your time with bookmarks. Just tear out the pages as you go and you will never lose your place.
- The best judge of a good book, in the end, is the cover because by the end, that's all that's left.